You can become great all by yourself
It’s not easy to become great on your own, and it can be really hard not to be influenced by the people around you.
Negative people will make it more difficult for you, and the truth is that it’s all much easier if you have a good support network and you are able to surround yourself with encouragement.
Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.
Your Support Mechanism
- provide you with the support you need?
- make you believe that you really can achieve your goals?
Sometimes we can be embarrassed to talk about our dreams and aspirations, and we think our friends and family won’t understand, or will belittle us and our dreams. It can seem so much easier if we just don’t bother to talk about it and we try to do it all ourselves.
Support takes many forms
- people around us to allow us the freedom to pursue our dreams.
- someone to listen and not to judge
- someone to help us when we get stuck
- people to believe in us